- Fixed Rate Mortgage Calculator Use this calculator to determine your monthly payment and amortization schedule.
- ARM vs. Fixed Rate Mortgage Use this calculator to compare a fixed rate mortgage to two types of ARMs, a Fully Amortizing ARM and an Interest Only ARM.
- Mortgage Comparison: 15 years vs. 30 years Use this calculator to compare these two mortgage terms, and let us help you decide which term is better for you.
- Bi-Weekly Payment Calculator Using bi-weekly payments can accelerate your mortgage payoff and save you thousands in interest. Use this calculator to compare a typical monthly payment schedule to an accelerated bi-weekly payment.
- Savings Calculator Find out how consistent investments over a number of years can be an effective strategy to accumulate wealth.
- Savings Goals What will it take to reach your savings goal? This financial calculator helps you find out.
- Don't Delay Your Savings! Waiting to begin your savings plan can have a huge impact on your results. This calculator helps show you how much postponing your savings plan can really cost.
- Emergency Savings Calculator This calculator helps you determine how much emergency savings you may need, and how you can begin saving toward this important goal.
- Lunch Savings Use this calculator to see how a simple change such as bringing a bagged lunch to work can really add up.
- Amortizing Loan Calculator Enter your desired payment - and let us calculate your loan amount. Or, enter in the loan amount and we will calculate your monthly payment!
- Existing Loan Calculator Use this calculator to analyze one of your existing loans. Calculate your remaining balance based on the number of monthly payments you have remaining.
- Line of Credit Payoff Use this calculator to see what it will take to pay off your line of credit, and what you can change to meet your repayment goals.
- Annual Rate of Return Calculator Use this calculator to determine the annual return of a known initial amount, a stream of deposits, plus a known final future value.
- Future Value Calculator Use this calculator to determine the future value of an investment which can include an initial deposit and a stream of periodic deposits.
- Investment Returns There is more to investing than knowing your annual rate of return. Use this calculator to help you see how inflation, taxes and your time horizon can impact your bottom line.
- Investment Savings and Distributions Use this calculator to see how long your investment savings can last once you begin taking distributions.
- Life Expectancy This calculator can give you an idea of your life expectancy based on your current age, smoking habits, gender and several other important lifestyle choices.
- Net Worth This calculator helps you determine your net worth. It also estimates how your net worth could grow (or shrink!) over the next ten years.
- Student Budget This calculator is specifically designed to help students understand their expenses and income while attending a university, college or other full-time educational institution.