BANCFIRST OKLAHOMA! PHOTO CONTEST
To capture unique images from BancFirst communities across Oklahoma, we invite photographers from all levels of expertise to enter the BancFirst Oklahoma! Photo Contest 2017.
What we're looking for:
- Photos of locations, landmarks or objects LOCATED IN BancFirst communities depicted in a clever, creative, artistic and interesting way. For a list of all BancFirst communities, visit the Locate Us page of our website.
- Each entry must be the work of the person submitting the photo.
- Images will be judged on style, technical excellence, composition, overall impact and artistic merit.
- Images must be high resolution jpeg images of no more than 10 mega pixels that can be reproduced in high quality (300 DPI) printed pieces. Images should be at least 11" x 9" (3300 x 2700 pixels) for horizontal format or 9" x 11" (2700 x 3300 pixels) for vertical format.
- Appropriate images selected may be used in a BancFirst community calendar, annual report, lobby exhibits or BancFirst promotional materials.
- Each contestant can enter up to 5 photos for every BancFirst community.
- Photographer will be awarded $50 per winning photograph, regardless of the number of applications used. Winners will be notified by e-mail.
- DEADLINES: For consideration for the BancFirst Annual Report cover - March 1, 2017. For consideration for the 2018 BancFirst Community Calendar - May 1, 2017. For consideration for all other purposes outlined above or in the Rules, Terms & Conditions - December 31, 2017.