We Respect Your privacy
We do not share non-public personal information concerning our customers or other consumers. We view it as one of our primary jobs to protect your privacy.
BancFirst Privacy Disclosure Statement
Categories of Information That We May Collect
We collect non-public information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, such as name, address, social security number, assets, and income.
- Information about your transactions with our affiliates and us, such as your account balance, payment history, parties to transactions, and credit card usage.
- Information received from a consumer reporting agency regarding your creditworthiness and credit history.
Categories of Information That We Disclose
We may disclose the following information to companies that perform marketing services on our behalf or to other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements: Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, such as your name, address and Social Security number.
Confidentiality and Security
We restrict access to non-public personal information about you to employees who provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your non-public personal information.
If you ever have questions or concerns about the integrity of your account information, we encourage you to contact us.
BancFirst is committed to your financial well being. Protecting the privacy and security of your personal and financial information you entrust to us is an essential component of this commitment. We consider the opportunity to fulfill your financial needs a privilege; one that bears great responsibility. BancFirst intends to protect information provided to us by our customers in accordance with the following principles:
1. Recognition of a Customer’s Expectation of Privacy
We use shared information to provide certain products and services to our customers in order to assist in the achievement of your financial goals. BancFirst recognizes and respects our customers’ desire to keep their financial information private and confidential.
2. Use, Collection and Retention of Customer Information
BancFirst collects, retains and utilizes your financial information only where we believe it would be useful and allowed by law. This collection and storage of information assists the administration of your accounts.
3. Maintenance of Accurate Information
Procedures have been established to insure accurate and complete customer financial information in accordance with reasonable commercial standards. BancFirst, for any reason, will investigate concerns regarding the accuracy or completeness of our information upon the customer’s request.
4. Limiting Employee Access to Information
Our employees' access to personal financial information is for business reasons only. BancFirst educates its employees so they will understand the importance of customer confidentiality and information privacy.
5. Protection of Information and Established Security Procedures
Appropriate security standards and procedures are maintained to prevent unauthorized access to customer information. Updating and testing of technology is performed periodically to improve the protection of information about our customers and to assure the integrity of such data.
6. Restrictions on the Disclosures of Account Information
Specific information about customers is not revealed to unaffiliated parties for their independent use. Exceptions will only be made in the following cases:
• Per customer request;
• Information is provided to help complete a transaction initiated by the customer;
• Information is provided to a reputable credit bureau or similar information reporting agency;
• BancFirst is legally required to provide customer information.
7. Maintaining Customer Privacy in Business Relationships with Third Parties
To provide a broad range of expertise BancFirst sometimes hires outside firms, including auditors and data processors, to conduct specific tasks. To ensure the security of your financial information, we contractually require these companies to adhere to privacy standards, which require strict confidentiality.
8. Disclosure of Privacy Principles to Customers
BancFirst wants our customers to understand its privacy principles. Customers concerned about financial privacy and the protection of such information may contact their local BancFirst representative.
BancFirst reserves the right to modify these Privacy Practices as needed, along with related provisions, at any time.